The yellow fruits of the Kangaroo Apple are edible when ripe and just about to fall to the ground. Large purple flowers are followed up by a small yellow tomoato-like fruit, with a tangy flavour. The Kangaroo Apple germinates after fire.
This artwork is available as a canvas or paper print.
Our prints are high-quality reproductions of orginial artworks, created using archival-grade ink on high quality canvas or paper.
- Canvas prints include an authenticity certificate
- Available framed in either Raw Oak Timber or 100% Recycled Timber
- Unframed comes as a rolled canvas (un-stretched and unframed)
- Printed locally using archival-quality inks onto 100% Cotton Rag textured paper
- Available unframed only, but comes beautifully wrapped and presented