This painting is symbolic of our female hero ancestor, Gawnggan. Gawnggan was the first mother to exist, and she divided the seas, rivers, lakes and creeks as they are exist today. She rose into existence from our Miimi Marrall (Mother Earth), and this painting celebrates the sacredness and gifts of the mother.
This artwork is available as a canvas or paper print.
Our prints are high-quality reproductions of orginial artworks, created using archival-grade ink on high quality canvas or paper.
- Canvas prints include an authenticity certificate
- Available framed in either Raw Oak Timber or 100% Recycled Timber
- Unframed comes as a rolled canvas (un-stretched and unframed)
- Printed locally using archival-quality inks onto 100% Cotton Rag textured paper
- Available unframed only, but comes beautifully wrapped and presented
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.