The symbol in the middle represents a meeting place where people come together and connect. The circles around the outside are neighbouring tribes, friends and family that journey along the pathways (lines) and meet in the middle to share stories, culture, food and celebrations.
This artwork is available as a canvas, paper or stone print.
Our prints are high-quality reproductions of orginial artworks, created using archival-grade ink on high quality canvas, paper or stone.
- Canvas prints include an authenticity certificate
- Available framed in either Raw Oak Timber or 100% Recycled Timber
- Unframed comes as a rolled canvas (un-stretched and unframed)
- Printed locally using archival-quality inks onto 100% Cotton Rag textured paper
- Available unframed only, but comes beautifully wrapped and presented
- Printed onto beautiful, handmade stone and framed in Tasmanian oak timber.
- The stone prints are sustainable, long lasting, and all hand-made in Australia.