A Pre Order supports a circular economy aiming to minimize waste, promote sustainable practices and maximize resource efficiency. Supporting these principles can raise consumer awareness about the environmental impact of products, leading to more responsible consumer choices.
A Pre-Order item is a product that is not currently in-stock and an order must be placed to secure your size and print preference. Each Pre-Order item has an estimated ship date, please take note of the advertised delivery times. Our team will be in touch.
- A full amount of payment is required on pre-orders
- Pre Orders can't be refunded except for major faults - store credit will apply. Please follow sizing charts and our lovely team are always here to help.
- Pre Order dates can be delayed due to forces out of our hands (import customs, shipping, etc)
- In an event you wish to cancel the order, a store credit (valid for 12 months) will be issued. Please refer to our Cancellation Policy for more information.
Note: Print and colours may differ in appearance across varied screens and websites. There are also natural variations that occur with printing natural fabrics, minor variations are common and adds beauty and a unique finish.
Pre Order Process
- At the time of purchase you were aware the product was a pre-order, there was a wait on the product and you agreed to the terms set out on this Website.
- You have viewed the product in person or online and accept the sizing and colour.
- The approximate lead times are between 6-12 weeks